Mission Management System with AR
LandForm is a tool for manned ISR systems. The interface is designed for simplicity of use and allows the sensor operator to switch quickly between the moving map, recorded video and live video views.
- Moving map with vehicle display and geo-points sensor
- Sensor control switch EO/IR sensors, zoom in/out and sensor slew-to-cue
- Target manager sends and receives location data, geo-points sensor
- Video recording with playback view recorded video and live video simultaneously
- Augmented reality map overlays (LandForm+ only) roads streets and icons show as overlays in the view.
LandForm and LandForm+ include world map data. These products are delivered pre-loaded on a rugged computer. The compact device integrates seamlessly with existing hardware. Click here for more on world map data.
LandForm and LandForm+ include world map data.
World Map Data:
- Coastlines and national borders
- Highways, roads, streets and trails
- Airports and runway
- Landmarks: parks, schools, houses of worship, hospitals, government buildings and more.
In LandForm+, elements from world map data are shown as augmented reality map overlays. In the gallery below the images show how the map data is displayed in the view.
LandForm improves situational awareness for the tactical flight officer leading to the transmission of clear and timely intelligence for any mission type: including law enforcement, search and rescue, border patrol and disaster relief such as earthquakes or wild land fires.